Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Two is harder than One

Justin, Drew and I kept Emily over night Saturday night. As most of you know Justin and I would love to have another one and Saturday gave us a good indication what it would be like. We picked her up and took her to the mall, the hospital (to visit Mary) and Cosco. She was great, just kepted up with the best of us. I have to say it is much different than one.
As you can see from the picture she loves patty cake. She crawls a bit and then stops to clap; its so cute.
Drew is in full swing of school and loving it. We have been a little trouble from our teacher twice, hopefully we are learning that is not acceptable at the Lamb house. My school is up and running; I can't believe summer is over.
Hope all is well...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great blog! thank you for posting, I've bookmarked this for future reference.

ADD URL or BLOG to 6,000+ Websites for FREE