Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Labor Day Weekend

We had a very busy weekend for Labor Day.
Friday Night: Drew spent the night with Granny and Pa because mom and dad both had football games. I belive Granny made his favorite breakfast: pancakes.

Saturday night: Justin and I had to attend a wedding for two teachers I work with. Justin had worked all day and Drew and I cleaned and went to the grocery store.

Sunday: We went to church with Nana, Pops, Cameron and Laura and then out to lunch. After church they came over to watch the Kentucky game, which they won. GO Cats. Sunday afternoon I took Drew to Jaxson's birthday party. Sunday night, we all (Cameron, Laura, Nana, Pops, Courtney, Greg) ate dinner together and of course played a little guitar hero. Drew loved all the attention.

Drew at Jaxson's birthday party

Drew playing guitar hero with Uncle Greg



"Rock Star"
Monday: Drew and I made muffins for Nana and Pops. Drew, Justin and I went to visit Mary Duff as she is home from the hospital. The final activity was buying all of Drew's soccer gear. He may have no idea what to do next Saturday but he will look good doing what ever it is he will be doing.



Baby Mary



Drew and Hayden playing
Great weekend, look for soccer pictures next weekend!!

No comments: