Sunday, June 21, 2009

Zachary Alan has Arrived

Zachary Alan Lamb
On May 25th I told Justin we are going out and just walking and maybe Zach will show. We went to the mall and cosco and walked all day. I went to bed thinking I feel better than I had felt in days...

Fresh out of the oven...

At 2:45 a.m. I was woke up by a gush-my water broke. I woke Justin up who said, "I just went to bed." We packed a bag, called my dad who thankfully came out to watch drew so we didn't have to wake him up. So, by 3:45 a.m. we were pulling out of the driveway to the hospital. By 8:15 a.m. I was ready to push and it only took 3 pushes and Zachary came screaming out. He weighed 7lbs 11oz and was 20.5 inches long.

Cute little boy..


7lbs 11oz and 20.5 inches long

He was a little beat up but it went away fast. Zach was great and it was a fast delivery. We went from a family of 3 to a family of 4 in a couple of hours.


No comments: