Monday, June 23, 2008

Happy Anniversary

Today Justin and I have been married for seven years. We decided to spend the day together as a family. It is also my first day off this summer and I will be off for the next three weeks. We went to the pool this morning, the park this afternoon and cooked ribs for supper.


We have had a great seven years and hope for many more...


On a sad note,
Our good friends JB and Laura's dog (Rosco) died today. He was a huge dog but the sweetest you would ever meet. I have also posted a pic of Drew and him together. He was always so good to him. We will miss him dearly every time we go visit them.
Drew at the park



Ham..


2 comments:

Kari said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Hope that you all had a great day!! Sorry I forgot to tell you that this morning...opps!

Sorry to hear about JB and Laura's dog :(

The Duff Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! Three work days and counting....