Sunday, June 22, 2008

Welcome to the Blogging World

Hello Blogging World!!


I have decided to try this blogging thing.. Several of my friends have started a site and I thought why not.


Yesterday Drew and I went to Hayden's birthday party. Drew and Hayden had a good time riding the toy jeep. I thought to myself this might be what it will be like when they leave on their first date. We also talked about our trip to the beach and what funny things might occur this time. The last time we went with the Duff family Hayden puked all over the car. I know this trip we will try to hit all bathrooms between here and Mobile.


I will post more later after we go to Granny and Pa Pa's house to celebrate Father's Day.


2 comments:

Ben's Mom said...

Love your new website Drew. I wanted you to stay on the baby site forever. This growing up thing is tough on all of us! Love your new pictures, especially your swimming pictures. Glad your mommy is sharing your adventures with us!

Love you - Dee Dee and Papa Dave

Ben's Mom said...

My comment shows from Ben's Mom I guess because I signed up to leave comments on his website under google. Anyway, until I figure out how to change it, I'm not only Ben's Mom, I'm Justin's Mom and Drew's Grandmom Dee Dee. Identity crisis!