Friday, December 26, 2008

Baby update and clean up

Christmas is Over..
Now that Christmas has come to an end we spent all day today cleaning up and cleaning out. The trash men were not happy with us as they drug away 14 bags of trash and we have four bags going to Good Will. We even tackled Drew's play room to set up all the new stuff. Our next project is the baby room and painting the "kids" play room.

Baby Update:
Our ultrasound is Jan 7th to find out the sex of the baby. Justin says he doesn't care but I think he secretly wants a girl so he can buy her a pink cowboy's jersey. I am of course hoping for a girl but I will be happy with a boy since I know how to take care of one already. I am feeling much better now, the nausea comes and goes but not near as bad as before. I am still wearing my regular clothes but I think it won't be long before I have drag out the maternity clothes. I am carrying this one much different, with Drew my hips started expanding first but with this one my belly is expanding first. Who knows...

Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

The Duff Family said...

Love the Uncle Sam that your Dad carved. I will keep thinking "pink" thoughts.