Saturday, December 6, 2008

Update-Thanksgiving

Justin and I took a little trip the weekend before Thanksgiving to Gatlinburg. We did some shopping and sleeping. It was our first trip alone in about 5 years.

Thanksgiving was delicious as always. We ate at my moms and Justin had to work after we ate. As you can see from the pictures below Uncle Pat and Drew had fun racing. 


Emily had a great time playing on the John Deer tractor as well. She is almost tall enough to reach the gas. 


Drew is driving Emily around in the cart. Good thing Granny and Uncle Pat are holding on because Emily fell right out of the back-didn't phase her a bit. 

He is such a big boy...



Drew had a Thanksgiving program at school. They sang three songs and ate pizza. He practiced and practiced those songs, you should ask him next time  you see him. 


Christmas Update:
We are getting ready for Christmas and Santa Clause. All of our decorations are up and still shopping of course. I am almost finished but haven't started wrapping yet. Drew is so excited he can't stand it. Being good for Santa is such a great tool, I am not sure what we'll do after the holidays. Next week I go to Portland, Oregon for work. I will only be gone Wed-Sat but it's long enough. When I return we have lots of wrapping and baking to do. 

Baby Update:
As most of you know I have still been very sick. The past week has brought on vomiting which was a surprise and not a good one might I add. This pregnancy is very different than with Drew, so maybe that means  a girl. I see my ob on Monday and hope she will give me something different for the sickness so I can function. It's been rough here at the Lamb House. 

Hope all of you are enjoying the holidays!






1 comment:

The Duff Family said...

Looks like the kids had a great time, Pat included!!