Sunday, July 13, 2008

Funny at Granny's House

Yesterday we spent the day at Granny and Pa Pa's house. I picked up Emmy and then took her to Granny's to spend the night. Drew and Justin swam and we all ate a yummy dinner. Drew spent the night at Granny's house on Friday and had a great time as usual.

Today is my last day off for the summer. I start back to work tomorrow, yuck. I have to work for the next three weeks before the teachers come back. Our students come back on August 11.

Update on Murphy: He is doing great. On Friday, he stayed in the house all by himself for 7 hours and didn't tear anything up. I am so excited, I wished he had told us this 6 years ago. It would have saved him a lot of pain and us a lot of money. Keep praying ...

Daddy and Drew swimming

Drew jumping in

"Hot Stuff"

Emmy and Granny


I think Emmy is going to walk early..

No comments: